Volunteer roles on the scheme include:
- Academic Sports Activators
- Halls Activators
- Marketing Ambassadors
- National Governing Body (NGB) Activators
- Student Sport Club Coaches
- UEA+Sport placement students
- Wellbeing Ambassadors
The scheme also provides a host of continual professional development opportunities for students to enhance their employability post-graduation.
If you are interested in volunteering in sport and physical activity at UEA please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 593567.
Academic Sports Activators
Academic Sports Activators are a group of enthusiastic volunteers (students and staff) who liaise between the uea+sport department and their own academic department and contribute to the running of a successful Ziggurat Challenge programme at the University.
What does an Academic Sports Activator do?
• Provides a valuable link between academic department and uea+sport
• Is responsible for recruiting fellow students to participate in the Ziggurat Challenge
• Gives feedback and advises on current student trends and requirements