The Sportspark has some of the best University sporting facilities in the country.
- 50m Olympic-size swimming pool (with seating for 350 spectators)
- Fitness Centre with 125 stations
- Air-conditioned Group Exercise studio
- Functional Training Studio
- Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio
- Sports Therapy Room
- 3 hall indoor arena with 750 moveable seats
- 2 hall indoor arena with viewing gallery
- 3 glass-backed squash courts with moveable walls to form doubles courts
- 10m high climbing wall with bouldering cave
- Gymnastics Centre
- 7 Conference Rooms
- 2 floodlit Astro-turf pitches for Hockey incorporating 6 pitches for 7-aside Football.
- Soccerpark: 4 Floodlit 3G 5-aside soccer pitches and 3 Floodlit 3G 7-aside soccer pitches All 3G football pitches are enclosed with top-netting)
- 8 Lane national standard Athletics track
- 6 outdoor floodlit Tennis Courts incorporating 4 Netball Courts
Colney Lane is home to our playing fields which are exclusive for students, including pitches for Football, Rugby, American Football, Lacrosse, Touch Rugby, Cricket, Baseball & Softball and Ultimate Frisbee.
Whitlingham Boat House
Whitlingham Boat House is the home of our rowing club.
Wroxham Broad is the home to our Sailing club.
Bawburgh Golf Club
Bawburgh Golf Club is the home to our Golf club.
Norfolk Snowsports Club
Norfolk Snowsports Club is the home to our Snowsports club.
Rileys Sports Bar is the home to our Pool & Snooker club.
Weston, Squirrel Wood, and Kimblewick Equestrian Centres
Our Equestrian club train at three facilities: Weston Equestrian Centre (team training and competitions), Squirrel Wood Equestrian Centre (beginner hacking), and Kimblewick Equestrian Centre (lessons).
Our Climbing Club visit Highball Norwich to train, as well as having access to the Sportspark Climbing Wall 4 times per week.
Christal Seas Scuba
Christal Seas Scuba is home to our Sub Aqua Club.
Cambridge Ice Arena
Cambridge Ice Arena is home to our Ice Hockey & Figure Skating Club.