The Sportspark has some of the best University sporting facilities in the country.
- 50m Olympic-size swimming pool (with seating for 350 spectators)
- Fitness Centre with 125 stations
- Air-conditioned Group Exercise studio
- Functional Training Studio
- Myride®+ Indoor Cycle Studio
- Sports Therapy Room
- 3 hall indoor arena with 750 moveable seats
- 2 hall indoor arena with viewing gallery
- 5 glass-backed squash courts with moveable walls to form doubles courts
- 10m high climbing wall with bouldering cave
- Gymnastics Centre
- 7 Conference Rooms
- 2 floodlit Astro-turf pitches for Hockey incorporating 6 pitches for 7-aside Football.
- Soccerpark: 4 Floodlit 3G 5-aside soccer pitches and 3 Floodlit 3G 7-aside soccer pitches All 3G football pitches are enclosed with top-netting)
- 8 Lane national standard Athletics track
- 6 outdoor floodlit Tennis Courts incorporating 4 Netball Courts
- Café and Bar
Colney Lane is home to our playing fields which are exclusive for students, including pitches for Football, Rugby, American Football, Lacrosse, Touch Rugby, Cricket, Baseball & Softball and Ultimate Frisbee
Whitlingham Boat House
Whitlingham Boat House is the home of our rowing club.
Oulton Broad is the home to our Sailing club.
Hickling Broad is the home to our Windsurf club.
Eaton Golf Club
Our UEA golf club proudly use Eaton Golf Club as their home. The course was designed by JH Taylor, four times Open Champions and is a challenging test for golfers of all abilities. It is an attractive parkland course, extensively tree-lined and it demands accurate and intelligent shots, especially off the tees.
There is an interesting mix of tempting par 5s which may be reachable in two for the longer hitters, moderate length par 3s which require a precise shot if you are to score well and a mix of long and short par 4s where some thought on the tee is generally rewarded.
The course measures 6,118 yards (par 70) for men and 5,562 (par 72) for ladies.
Please find more course details here.
Norfolk Snowsports Club
UEA Snow are lucky enough to have Norfolk Snowsports Club which they have access to three times a week for training.
Our Pool & Snooker club use the high quality facilities at Riley’s Norwich in town for their Sunday practice. Riley’s pride themselves on having the best cue sport facilities in Norfolk as well as darts lanes, table tennis and plenty of TV screens!
Weston Equestrian Centre
Home to our Equestrian club, the Weston Equestrian Centre is an outdoor equestrian arena, together with a show field that has a jumping ring. The centre also has an x country course that suits both novice horse/rider consisting of approx. 20 jumps.
Highball Norwich is a dedicated climbing centre and is the biggest climbing centre in East Anglia with almost 600m2 of bouldering walls up to 4.5m high.
Christal Seas Scuba
Christal Seas Scuba is Norfolk’s most established dive school and is a PADI and SSI Dive Centre. The centre have been diving, and training divers, for over 20 years and have a great dive centre, shop and on-site swimming pool conveniently based on Whiffler Road in Norwich, just off the main ring-road.