What is a UEA Moves Ambassador's Role?
Key responsibilties of the role:
- To encourage staff and students from the UEA to sign up to UEA+Moves
- To organise engaging pop-up events around campus to promote the app and
engage students/staff who currently have not downloaded the app
- To come up with new ways to market the app and to contribute towards the
design/content of our monthly Movesletter as well as social media
- To help contribute to the designing of new challenges and rewards to keep
current users of the app active and engaged
- To assist users with any queries/issues they may have with using the app and
collate general feedback from users
You can find all current volunteering opportunities here: Current Volunteering Opportunities
Become a Moves Ambassador
uea+sport seeks to employ 3 x highly motivated UEA+Moves Ambassadors to drive participation opportunities for students via the app to engage in increased physical activity, in order to improve wellbeing and awareness of our wider Active Campus programme. The Active Campus programme attracts a wide and diverse range of students to participate in physical activity, thus improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.