Training Times & Venues
MONDAY BDS 0.08
- 17:30-18:30- Ashtanga yoga taught by Hollieann
Ashtanga yoga involves a physically demanding sequences of postures, but nothing too scary we promise! These movements involve a series of standing and floor poses.
TUESDAY KMS Room Sportspark
- 17:30-18:30- Fitness Yoga taught by Alysha
Fitness yoga involves improving strength and muscular endurance by stretching the muscles and joins while practicing static poses.
- 18:30-19:30- Flow and Stretch Yoga taught by Alysha
Flow and stretch yoga is a gentle class that will stretch out muscles and improve flexibility as you flow from one pose to another.
THURSDAY BDS 0.08
- 17:00-18:20- Hatha with Archie
- 18:30-19:50- Hatha with Archie
Hatha yoga is brilliant for beginners since they are paced more slowly that other yoga styles. This is the classic yoga which involves the use to asanas (poses), pranayama (breath control) and mudra (gestures).
FRIDAY BDS 0.08
- 17:00-18:20- Mindful Vinyasa taught by Sophia Greengrass
- 18:30-19:50- Mindful Vinyasa taught by Sophia Greengrass
In Vinyasa classes, your breath is coordinated with your movements to flow from one pose to another seamlessly. These classes offer a variety of postures, and no two classes are alike.
SATURDAY BDS 0.08
- 09:30-10:50- Restorative Yoga taught by Katie Fielder
- 11:00-12:00- Restorative Yoga taught by Katie Fielder
This yoga is wonderfully relaxing and excellent if you are suffering from burn out, helping you to cleanse and free your mind. Blankets are commonly found in this type of class.