What is an NGB Activator's role?
- The post-holder will develop, coordinate, promote, deliver and evaluate a collaborative volleyball development plan (with outcomes and targets) to increase participation in their specific sport within the University.
- To generate new participation opportunities for students and staff to encourage and increase regular and sustained activity in their specific sport.
- Promote all activities through a range of appropriate media and communication channels within the University, as well as through appropriate University events.
- Develop and encourage volunteering opportunities and involvement, within the University of their chosen sport.
- To complete the necessary monitoring reports and feedback to capture relevant data required to measure the success of key programme outcomes.
- Gather appropriate insight and feedback from programmes and participants.
- Create a suitable and realistic player pathway for the University and players to aspire to as the programme and participation develops.
- To liaise with the Sportspark Community Sports Development department regarding beneficial joint initiatives.