What is an Active Campus Ambassador's role?
· To assist with the organisation, delivery and evaluation of all (or specific) Active Campus programme activities.
· Promote all Active Campus activities through a range of appropriate media and communication channels within the University
· Gather appropriate insight and feedback on programmes to enable effective reporting, monitoring and evaluation of activities.
· Attend University face to face promotional events
· Attend all relevant uea+sport and uea(su) training
Apply to be an Active Campus Ambassador
uea+sport seeks to employ 12 x highly motivated Active Campus Ambassadors to drive participation opportunities for students to engage in low level physical activity initiatives at the University of East Anglia, in order to improve student wellbeing. The Active Campus programme attracts a wide and diverse range of students to participate in physical activity, thus improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.